“Best cupcakes in twon”

Cafe Bree
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Cafe Bree's cupcakes is one of the best cupcakes I have ever eating. These cupcakes are always very fresh and much larger then your average cupcakes you find in a ordinary shop. I like the strawberry coloured cupcakes most of all. A BIG thank you Luigi and Riaan for always making my day with your friendly service and delicious cupcakes and delicious food.

1  Thank Friedrich H
There are newer reviews for Cafe Bree

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Perhaps one of the hidden gems in Pretoria. This wonderful place is in the heart of Groenkloof Pretoria, and no one beats them on portion size and taste. The food and service is top notch. I will always be back and back for more. Thank you Riaan

2  Thank hgfsgfsfsfsf
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Cake was't fresh. Rian shouted & insulted us. So be sure to shut up & eat up whatever they dish out.

13  Thank Tania C
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Delicious food and excellent service is a given at this small eatery in Groenkloof. You feel very privilege for choosing some famous artist for lunch - all of it highly recommendable.

1  Thank Ilze V
Reviewed December 31, 2013

As I travel a lot, I visit many coffee shops and restaurants. Some good and some not so good. Cafe Bree in Pretoria stands head and shoulders above any other lunch venue that I have ever been to. The decor is special and interesting, the attention to detail at the tables is impressive and the food is anything but the usual boring menu. Personally I would recommend the Zivas, they are all brilliant. The food presentation is marvelous, the portions extremely generous and the taste absolutely sensational. It may sound as if I am looking for cliche'd adjectives, but the truth is: My expectations were exceeded by miles and I will surely recommend Cafe Bree to anyone and also return there myself if I am ever in the vicinity.

1  Thank Deon L