“Superb breakfast ”
Review of Cafe 41

Cafe 41
Ranked #91 of 1,025 Restaurants in Pretoria
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped here for a late breakfast and had a wonderful experience. The service was friendly and quick. Our food was yummy. We will definitely stop here again on our next visit.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (90)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Waited almost 30 minutes for a beer and when I wanted to use an Entertainer App voucher the manager said Burgers don’t count as Main Meals. So what is a burger? A snack? They definitely won’t be seeing me again.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

A regular stop on my Pretoria visits. Superbly done menu with something for everyone. Pasta, mezes, meat it’s all there and the quality never disappoints. Prosecco available for pairing on those hot days where liquid relief is needed.

If you haven’t tried 41 - you’re missing out on a hidden little gem

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 6, 2019

Very good coffee and a good meal with good service. Plenty of safe parking. Plenty of seating inside or on the balcony.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Attended a breakfast business meeting at this restaurant located in a small neighbourhood shopping centre. Whilst the staff were polite & attentive, the ambience is pretty basic, & the decor is tired & old fashioned. It definitely needs a makeover. The coffee was ok, the orange juice fresh, but the traditional breakfast was distinctly average. My medium poached eggs were runny & the brown toast I ordered came white. Personally, I wouldn’t serve shoulder bacon - the cheapest & toughest cut - nor would I serve a bockwurst sausage instead of a pork sausage in a “traditional” breakfast. So, all in all, pretty mediocre.

Date of visit: May 2019