“Not really what I expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Catemba - CLOSED

Catemba
Description: Catemba is well known for its seafood, especially the prawns as well as one of the Best Portuguese Chickens in town! Authentic Portuguese dishes are served daily with some traditional Dishes from Portugal, Angola & Mozambique! Here you can have all types of parties, birthday's, weddings, office functions, business meetings etc, you name it and we do it as per your own budget! We provide various types of live entertainment, especially over weekends!
Sacramento
“Not really what I expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

I think this restaurant is way over-priced for its fare and its beverages. I did find the staff friendly and helpful, but I did not have the kind of dining experience I was expecting. Usually I give every place a second chance but I have simply driven past Catemba without wanting to tarry there. This is sad because it has all the potential, with some elbow room for its patrons.

• Visited August 2012

“Terrible Food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere in the restaurant is good, nice place to be. The service was good as well. However the food is terrible, and not just because it's been badly cooked, the quality of the meat, chicken etc. is terrible! Will definitely not be back.