“Exceptional”

Add it.
Mydarlings Patisserie
Cuisines: International
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We had My Darling's Catering at our Wedding.

Your Wedding Cheese (Italian Gorgonzola/Camembert/French Brie/Herbed Cheddar) Cake was to die for - it was served with our starters. Everything was so beautifully presented, and tasted amazing.

The Sweetie Table was just as popular. There was a large selection of sweets, and we thoroughly enjoyed all the baked items. Each guest had more than enough to eat, and take home for later.

All of our Guests had only Compliments.

I can highly recommend your services! Top Class.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

My Darlings Patisserie did the sweets table at a family wedding just outside of Pretoria and all that i can say is wow. You guys outdone yourselves. Everybody enjoyed the sweets table so much that there wasn't much left at the end of the evening. They also made a "cheese" cake which was also a big hit. Well done guys!! We have also been to the coffee shop previously, and everything was enjoyable, from the coffee to the white chocolate brownie and the turkish delight cupcakes. The coffee shop is really nicely decorated as well. Definitely a must when in Pretoria

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We decided to pop by for brunch, after having heard so much about it... We were very disappointed , the quality of the food was terrible , definitely not value for money , needless to say we'd never go there again. Very poor.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This little coffee shop is every sweet tooth's dream come true!! The variety of decadent cakes and pastries will simply blow your mind!! The service is great, with the staff being very friendly and helpful! The atmosphere is ideal for a quick catch-up with girlfriends or a long chat about changing the world.. all supplemented with awesome coffee!! I will definitely be visiting them again!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

So I've always made it my goal to find wonderful little cafe's and coffe shops, and my word, My Darlings falls right in there. It's so Lovely and cosy. It's a very homely cofe shop. Lovely interior, the service is family orientated and makes you feel right at home. The Cakes will blow your mind away! They are just delicious and they also make custom 3d cakes which are ofcorse just stunning! And the food will not dissapoint, they don't have a huge menu which is nice for a change, it's simple and delightful. I have now been to my darlings several times and I can gladly say I have never had a bad experience. It has to be the sweetest cafe I've ever been to. And I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good homely experience with wonderful tastes!

1  Thank tiny_raksh