“Pilanesberg park - amazing tour”

Mmilo Tours - Day Tours
$173.97*
6-Hour Private Guided Johannesburg City Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Day Tours and Trips, Johannesburg and Pretoria, Pilanesberg and Kruger Park Safaris,Cradle of Humankind,Cheetah Centre,Rhino and Lion Park, Elephant Sanctuary, Lesedi Cultural Village, Tailormade Tours with qualified and informative driver/guides.Best in Gauteng!
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We visited the Pilanesberg park with Patrick on Sept, we got the chance to see giraffes, rhinos, zebras, etc. and maybe a cheetah ! Easy going, he stopped the car as long as we wanted to let us take pictures and enjoy the scenery, he knows the park like the back of his hand so we went on deserted road, in the middle of nowhere.
His way of driving is really secured and he has a heater and open rook in his car, which can be a real plus (it’s so cold in the early morning) !
Patrick is a wonderful person, he is a scholar and really open minded, so we could have debates with him during the ride, and above all thanks to him we learned a lot about South Africa history. We definitely recommend a tour with him !

There are newer reviews for Mmilo Tours - Day Tours

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Patrick is wonderful! My colleagues and I were on a business trip and had 2 days to see the sights of South Africa - and we wanted to see as much as we could. Patrick was kind enough to take us Pilanesburg, Elephant Sanctuary, Lion Park and the Lesidi Cultural Center. He was flexible and accommodating and was a wealth of knowledge. He was personable and fun to be with and fit right in with our group. I would highly recommend Patrick and his team to others who are wanting to see the sights of beautiful South Africa. We're from the US and what we saw was far better than any zoo.... simply amazing and better than you can imagine. Patrick took excellent care of us! Thank you Patrick!!!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We organised a Cheetah Sanctuary and half day Pretoria tour with Mmilo Tours from Australia for our first day in Pretoria. It was an early start at 6:30am. We were lucky enough to get Patrick as our guide. He was at our hotel ahead of time, and we headed off to the Cheetah sanctuary. We arrived there at 8am as the first guests which gave us amply opportunity to check out the gift shop, eat our breakfast from our breakfast basket we had organised with the hotel, and observe their king cheetah. Unfortunately on the day there was another large tour group that arrived on two buses, and the second one was extremely late. This was a Cheetah run day so the park did not start the run until the second bus arrived. This put us an hour behind schedule, but Patrick was very accommodating and ensured we saw everything we wanted at the park and the full half day in Pretoria. I asked if we could drive past the hospital where Nelson Mandela was staying, and although I am sure it was well past the normal tour finish time, Patrick obliged, and even parked the vehicle so we could walk past the hospital wall and read the messages of support.

For lunch Patrick took us to a small café where we could choose anything off the menu. The food was fairly basic but very nice.

Patrick was a wealth of knowledge and very professional. The vehicle was modern clean and comfortable.

I would highly recommend Mmilo Tours if you are lloking for a tour campany in the Pretoria/Jo-burg area.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My school-aged son and I toured several days with Mmilo tours, both with Patrick (the owner) and another guide. They were exceptional in every way. I suffer from a food allergy and both guides were considerate and conscientious of that concern. They were also wonderful with my son. Not all tour companies accommodate children well. But most importantly, we saw the beauty South African in a comfortable, safe, informative and very convenient way. I can't say enough good things about Patrick and his company.

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

That was an absolutely amazing experience. We went to the Elephant Sanctuary, Lesedi Village and the caves all in one comfortable, fun, delicious and beautiful trip. I will never forget this and I highly recommend it to anyone visiting or living in South Africa.