Garden Court Hatfield
$89
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

Castello di Monte(Pretoria)
$143
$140
$60
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $72/night.

Illyria House(Pretoria)
$81
$36
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $40/night.

$103
$83
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Villa Amor(Pretoria)
$99
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstsogo sunexcellent servicehotel staybusy roadhotel is situatedthe hotel staffbreakfast and dinnertv channelskeep up the good workchecking outsouthern sunnice stayfree wifienjoyed my stayeasy accesshome away from homeclean rooms
Reviewed December 3, 2012

What a great hotel, the service was excellent, it really exceeded my expectations. Breakfast was great, however, the waiters was a bit too slow to collect the dirty plates and as a result the tables was a bit over crowded with plates. Overall experience was great, this is a must stay. Well done guys, keep up the good work!!!!!

Room Tip: The roomas on the first floor is much better.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Mickey R, General Manager at Garden Court Hatfield, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. Firstly my sincere apologies for the tables not being cleared and leaving a poor impression. We are pleased that you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards
Mickey

Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is a great hotel, in a good location for work that I do and the staff are very good, but the one thing that lets it down is the food - when compared to other hotels.

The breakfast is OK as you would expect from this hotel group, but the evening meal really only caters for the buffet style. The a la carte is limited or if you dont have a car (as I dont have) your then logical chocie is to cross the three lane main road to KFC or MacDonalds...not much choice there then.

The rooms are all good that I have ever stayed in, so really my only critism is with the evening food offerings and I am only comparing with other Garden Court hotels that I use / have used in South Africa.

Room Tip: Request a rear facing room so that you dont get the traffic noise
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I had a great time here. Even tho the hotel has been around for a while but the standards are still high. Well all in all the hotel exceeded my expectations. Bathrooms and rooms are modern. Well done guys. Just one Major thing that you guys just need to work on. The pictures that are on this website must be a before but the after that i saw over the past weekend 22nd to 24th June....must be the after. Your pool garden didnt do it for me. Good looking gardens to us travelers helps relax our minds and freshin up for our next meetings. Some water features, abit of grass, less high trees and not forgetting music. Take some garden ideas from Stay Easy Pretoria or Garden Court Umhlanga. Many thanks to the young lady for her help during my check out yesterday. I forget her name but slim and fare in complection. Ow and guys. i think your internet vouchers are abit of a Rip Off. R30 for 15min and R60 for 30min....Really... Come on. Bandwidth is not this expensive now days. I needed to Check into my flight online. Something that will take me 5min was going to cost me R60 because R30 vouchers for 15min ran out. i went to an internet cafe in arcadia. i only paid R4.50 for 15min....Really Guys!!!

Room Tip: If you like a good view from your window. dont use room 347. nothing to see outside but brick walls
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Thokozani P
Reviewed March 13, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night only and this is our experience:

The check in was a bit unprofessional. They were trying to find a cleaned room for us and this after we have made a reservation and checked in after two in the afternoon. Not a nice start. The hotel staff was very friendly though.

The room was satisfactory, nice bathroom, bed comfy, well equipped. The only negative point i can point out is that the room is quite small and the walls very thin, you hear a lot of noise from your neighbors.

Breakfast was very good, it is a buffet set up but everything i had was lovely.

Centrally located in Pretoria, easily accessible from the highways. Good for a business trip or a weekend visit to the city.

Good solid three star hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 19, 2011

stayed here for 1 night. rooms and bathroom have been renovated and now feel 4 star. staff are friendly. breakfast room gets full at times but the variety is good. near menlyn shopping mall. has a gym, swimming pool. mcdonalds opposite. would stay again

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple