“a Great Place”
Review of Isabella's - CLOSED

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Isabella's Parkview is the perfect all day meeting place for girlfriends, business men & women and families! We offer an unforgettable feast for the discerning food lover with a divine menu and large variety of scrumptious cakes, deli products and savoury delights! Upstairs at Isabella's offers a private function venue which is perfect for workshops, corporate events or any special occasion with an exclusive wine list, bar area and balcony overlooking the leafy Pretoria east. How Divine! Our hands-on events team offers a complete package solution for any event big or small! Buffet can be made available on request, contact branch to check if they are able to cater for a buffet. Buffet is R18 per 100gm. Enquire in-store. Breakfast harvest: Come and enjoy our breakfast harvest on Saturdays and Sundays. We weigh, you pay R18 per 100gm. Served between 8am and 11am. Lunch Harvest: Come and enjoy our lunch harvest daily. Lovely array of fresh, healthy eats. We weigh, you pay R18 per 100gm. Served daily between 12pm and 3pm. Enquire in-store. Pop in - We can't wait to serve you!
Reviewed June 29, 2012

My first introduction to Isabella's was through a friend who couldn't stop talking about "this place called Isabella's that you simply must go to!". It did take a while to make that first trip, but the moment I set foot inside I understood what all the ranting and raving was about. Food = Excellent. Decor = Something different and cool! Service = Excellent. :)

Reviewed May 4, 2012

I just love the decor, the atmosphere, the food - even the professionalism and friendliness of the employees/owners. I fancy anything sweet, and walked into Isabellas in Parkview Shopping Centre, Pretoria - 20 minutes after they had actually closed for the day. Instead of asking me to leave as so many places will do, they helped me very patiently to select different pieces of cake for the whole family!
Naturally, I had a taste of every piece - Red Velvet Cake, Turkish Delight, Lemon and Yoghurt, Cape Velvet Mousse... I can't get enough! Excellent quality cakes! Can't wait to taste everything else!