Touring South Africa - Day Tours
Ranked #4 of 23 Tours in Pretoria
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours and Safaris to Kruger National Park, Panorama Route (the most scenic route in South Africa), Pilanesberg National Park, Sun City, city tours of Pretoria and Johannesburg, Soweto, Lion Park, Cradle of Humankind, Namakwaland Wildflower region, Drakensberg, World Heritage Sites, Battlefields, Swaziland, Lesotho, Victoria Falls, Mozambique, Nationwide tours in South Africa and Southern Africa. Book your holiday with us. We go the extra mile...We pride ourselves in Quality and Personal Attention!
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Hi,

I'm very happy to share you my experience with Peter and Riana in MPumalanga and Kruger park because it was the most exciting days of my trip in South Africa.

Thanks to Peter and Riana who made these days so sweet and interesting. This couple is really passionated by nature and have great knowledge of botanic and animals. Riana can recognize a bird from a great distance and it's a real pleasure to hunt the leopard with Peter who never gives up the dream to see one.

Peter and Riana were really, really, really (one more ? ;-) really friendly with us and constantly making sure we were comfortable and all our needs were met.

As a conclusion, I just recommand you to book them for a tour because prices are almost identical between all tour operators and with Peter and Riana, I promise you that you will not be disappointed by your trip. Thanks Peter and Riana for these souvenirs.

Gilles

1  Thank Gilles D

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Just got back from South Africa and we simply loved it! A big thank you to Riana as during our three-day trip to the Kruger and Panorama she did not only give us an introduction on the present and past of the country but she let us into the amazing world of the animal kingdom...impalas, rhinos, elephants, zebras...and a leopard. Especially exhilarating was the "hunt" for a cheetah sitting on a tree. What a treat!
Should you decide to tour South Africa we can highly recommend Riana. Riana, thank you for sharing your beautiful country with us! Tanja and Paolo

1  Thank Paolo P
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

On December 22, 2013 my friend and I landed in the beautiful country of South Africa (by way of Johannesburg) for the very first time in our lives, but definitely not the last. We visited South Africa after the passing of Nelson Mandela so our trip was that much more significant and memorable.

The planning of our trip to South Africa started in May 2013. Trip Advisor proved to be a very useful tool. Through trip advisor I found our hotel in Jo'burg and THE BEST TOURING COMPANY EVER!!!!! TOURING SOUTH AFRICA! I can't say enough about Riana and Peter, they are exceptional and provided us with an uncensored tour of Soweto, Kliptown township, Nelson Mandela's house in Orlando, the apartheid museum, and Cradle of Human kind. Riana is awesome, funny, kind, and very frank - she hid nothing when it came to the marred history of the country and we appreciated her truth. Having "Touring South Africa" introduce us to the country, it's beauty and victorious rise to overcome its history, set the tone for the rest of our trip.

Thank you Peter and Riana for your services, hospitality and making us feel so comfortable.

2  Thank Newbiqt2
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Riana met me at the airport, she was on time and I felt at ease straight away. First stopover we went to the Lion park, there's a lot to see there and you get to interact with the Lion cubs!! On the way back to the airport we went through Pretoria & Riana gave a good overview of all the buildings etc an had me at the airport in time for my connecting flight. On my return stop over we went through Soweto as Riana runs through all the history of the town an we also went for a tour in Kliptown to see the program that is being run to help the children of the poorer community we then went on to the Elephant Sanctuary, Riana also commentates on everything on the way which is good and very interesting! The Elephant sanctuary was the perfect way to end my trip, on the way we had a lovely lunch at a beautiful cottage style restaurant.. Can't remember the name! The Elephant tour was great and photo opportunitys endless. Oh an we went to the markets on the way.. All in all it was a great trip and Riana helped me to get the most out of my short stay, ensuring I was at the airport on time. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a great friendly tour at an affordable price!

2  Thank Jesshayjae
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I had a wonderful time touring the Pilansberg natural park and Sun city with Touring South Africa yesterday.

Thanks for the wonderful safari experience. We saw lions, giraffe,elephant,zebra,heartebeast,warthhog,antelope,gnu and many more animals and birds upclose. It was the best safari experience. Peter the tour guide is also very knowledgeable about local traditions and history of the beautiful land of SA.

This is a highly recommended tour and will recommend to friends and family who is planning to travel to SA.

3  Thank andrew83fjl