“Really good food and ambience ” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Koi

Koi
Ranked #58 of 668 Restaurants in Pretoria
Cuisines: Seafood, Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Koi Restaurants, the leader in contempory Asian Cuisine. At Koi we strive to bring you the latest in Asian trends mixed with our own touch of Western style in a warm, welcoming atmosphere.
Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
“Really good food and ambience ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

We went to Koi after reading the reviews here, and we weren't disappointed. The dim sums are really yummy and the Japanese tea is a must after your meal... A bit pricey... But it totally worth it... Save this place for the special day !!!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Old favourite! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

I'm a big fan of the Koi franchise, and this was my first time at the Pretoria restaurant. And I'm glad to say that it lives up to the excellent service and brilliant food that I'm used to find at Koi.

My colleague is allergic to seafood and our waiter Henry help him put together a custom dish, and what was awesome was that the quality of food was as good as the rest of the dishes.

I'm a happy and loyal customer.

Windhoek, Windhoek, Namibia
“Awesome and classy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Went out with friends for dinner and guess where they took me?

Yes finding parking was a problem but when we got a slot we parked immediately. We had some awesome dumpling looking tasty things for starters and I did not wats trine and went straight for the sushi.... Lekker

The interior decor is amazing and I was impressed.

UK
“Stylish restaurant, good seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

A bit pricier than the average Pretoria restaurant but worth it. The dim sum platters are great for sharing and the sushi is very good - according to my sushi eating friend! Really enjoyed the seared tuna. Good wine list and proper beer. A winner.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Durban, South Africa
“Yummy seared tuna”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stopped here for lunch with the in-laws and had a really fantastic lunch. Service was a little slow (especially considering the amount of staff running around and how empty the restaurant actually was). But the space is beautiful. The food was excellent. I had the Seared Tuna Salad - and it was an awesome awesome dish. Loved it. My partner had the dim sum and loved it. In-laws had dim sum and a duck salad - which they seemed to enjoy... but that tuna was really good!

• Visited June 2014