“Always dependable”

Ocean Basket
Ranked #122 of 726 Restaurants in Pretoria
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I often visit Ocean basket when I eat out. Any of the branches will be good and they are well known for their dependable good quality, great tasting sea food. Not 5 star cuisine, but value for money good seafood.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My family and I only eat seafood at one place and that is Ocean Basket in Brooklyn Pretoria. We have never had any bad food or service there. Why move when you are happy.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I just had an ordinary fish and chips here. But the fish was juicy and the chips crispy. Also the desert was really nice. I'll definitely come back!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have 3 kids under the age of 10. They all love ocean basket food. Calamari is a great favourite. Can't get better fish and chips anywhere. Service is always excellent and there is usually a play area for the children to play (run riot) in whils popping back and forth for a spoonful of excellent fish.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Good quality of seafood and fish well presented at reasonable prices. Relatively good value for money. Just one problem: avoid the sauce! White wine is not bad...