“The Best Ever !”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Telephone +27-12-346-3308
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Our Family had dinner at the restaurant on Friday the 27th April 2012. This was the most divine dinner we had in a long time. We would recommend Padbok Restaurant - Brooklyn to everyone who loves Thai food. We will visit them again soon. The food is great and it is not expensive for the amount of food that you get to eat. The coconut Ice Cream is the best ever.!!!!! You feel so at home. Compliments to the chefs, owner Bank and his wife Eiw. Regards Hennie, Natasha & family.

12  Thank Natasha O

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Excellent food, very good service, friendly staff, wine list needs some attention, but we will be back for more!!

17  Thank Mari_van_Aarde
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I lived in Bangkok for three years and was lucky enough to enjoy some of the best cuisine on earth for some time. The Thai owners that run the restaurant and kitchen pay close attention to the quality and most dishes are spot on. I would request they make the food spicy for true authenticity. And for the more brave order some Thai whiskey (Mekong, sangsom). It's kind of like a nice fiery rum.

33  Thank Boombui
Reviewed January 17, 2012

I have not been to a place like this since i have been in thailand i have been to thailand for the last 3 weeks , a friend of mine told me to go here because the food and the service was great,and i found that out for myself as i got there. This reminds me of my trip to thailand and i will be back often because the food and the service is perfect and I would tell alot of people about this place and how great it is and how you will not be let down when you go there

17  Thank conners698
Reviewed January 13, 2012

We read rave reviews about this restaurant on trip advisor and. Decided to try it. The service is Shocking, I think our waitress left half way through dinner, we never saw her again after our mains were served and had to call the manager to help us. Starters were good, spring rolls and chicken satay but mains not good at all. Wine menu really bad, hardly any selection at all. Decor and atmosphere dull. This restaurant won't last unless some drastic measures are taken now. We won't go back.