“Evening tango”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Great restaurant , we are clients for a year,traditional italian recipes,we hsve the sensation of being in Italy. ..we were recently at evening "tango"...beautiful event,full restaurant. .and great service as usual . Congratulations to the owner. ..Mr Uccello. ..and his great staff...keep it up

1  Thank gargio5

Reviewed March 11, 2014

They open a bit late so more a lunch/ dinner place. Don't expect a seat before 11:30am. I felt the menu was slightly overpriced with some of the dishes. I did not get the authentic Italian feel with the food. Service was okay, was appalled when on two separate occasions one waiter addressed me with gum, chewing violently with his mouth open. Not becoming of the class I such a place. I'd say very average in my opinion. Okay to grab a business lunch...not quite the wine and dine experience.

2  Thank RestuarantTrotter
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I regularly go to this place and what keeps me coming back is the attention to detail service that they provide. The owner is also very hands on and that make a huge difference.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Very bright, full of life and waiters' energy was buzzing. Food was great too and the wine selection was on point.

1  Thank Tasha C
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I had my 35th birthday at fumo on 8th March. We were a group of 12 and ordered from one of their set menus.Starters well presented extremely delicious,talk about fritturra di calamareti, foccacia bread nicely blended with burratta cheese with a touch of rockets and cherry tomatoes mouth watering,then to main course seabass fish with lentil salad is to die for, filletto al porcini wow , we really enjoyed ourselves,will keep this menu for the next event.

Thank you Fumo team, keep up excellent service great atmosphere topped up with good music you made my day....see you soon......