“Yummie but really expensive”
Review of Fumo

Fumo
Ranked #52 of 745 Restaurants in Pretoria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Majority of the meals lack the wow factor. Extraordinary meals are really expensive and one tend to expect more food. Although I really enjoyed my meal, I left R300 poorer and still hungry. I am not a big eater by the way.
Lovely setting for a romantic dinner or quiet night out with friends. I believe the waiters are hearing impaired. Despite numerous requests for salt and pepper nothing was forthcoming.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Was taken to Fumo by a friend and all my expectations were exceeded. The freshness and quality of the food is beyond anything i have experienced at other restaurants in Pretoria. Flavours were spot on! The service is efficient an friendly without over crowding you. Fumo is a beautiful restaurant and difinately one to try if you want want great Italian.

1  Thank RodneyMac212
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Saw the good reviews and we went there. What a disappointment, will never go back. Pricing is ridiculous for ordinary dishes and the dishes are just plain and simple, NOTHING special. The restaurant below them has better pastas and so do a number of other restaurants.

2  Thank 64Jean64
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I went there for a dinner with my daughter, she had a lamb rack and I had stefanos pizza. It was my first time, a warm welcome, a great atmosphere and the food was mouth watering. Wow I was really impresed by the outlook of the restaurant and the service was top class. Italian kitchen brought to Pretoria.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Without a doubt the best Gauteng has to offer, Fumo is my firm favourite. Living in Sandton, I travel to Pretoria as often as I can to eat here and I am always delighted by the exceptional food. Fresh, high quality ingredients brought together to form delicious dishes that are on a level I have yet to experience elsewhere. The desserts are simply fantastic as well and it is such a pleasure to end off a meal with a beautifully presented homemade dessert, completing an experience that is gratifying from beginning to end. Friendly, unobtrusive service, an impressive wine list, good value for money and great decor, it has become difficult for me to eat anywhere else! Bravo!