“Tasha has winning formula”
Review of Tasha's

Tasha's
Ranked #28 of 769 Restaurants in Pretoria
Cuisines: Barbecue, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tashas-Brooklyn-Design-Square/128384407229517?sk=info
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Situated in the lovely Brooklyn Mall, this restaurant was the busiest of all in the centre by far! People would rather wait for a table at Tasha's than eat at other places that could accommodate them. There is a real buzz! Well trained staff take good care of you and although very busy, our meals came quickly and were beautifully presented. I have eaten 3 times there in as many days and have never been disappointed. My guests had the signature dish of the Brooklyn branch - cranberry babooti and raved about it. Really excellent and innovative food. You won't be sorry you waited for a table.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

My wife and I are regular clients. We enjoy the atmosphere and setting of the restaurant in Design Square Brooklyn, Pretoria. We mostly prefer to sit in the outside area (weather permitting), as it can be noisy inside. The spectator value is always good, outside, as there is always interesting people passing by. The friendliness and service of the waiters are of a high standard. We normally enjoy a good bottle of white wine and one of the pastas, Prego rolls or my personal favourite the ‘Braaibroodjie and Sausages’ which is good value for money. If you need a relaxing late afternoon with good food and atmosphere without breaking the bank make sure you visit Tashas Brooklyn!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Hats off to Tasha's Brooklyn manager for his great and professional service. As the most popular restaurant at the square, one expects to queue for a table, but we didn't expect to receive such a lot of attention from both the waiters and the manager.

By the time our table was ready, my customised drink was ready too. That's how its done! Quality Service, Tastiest Salads, Best drinks. If they played soft music, I'd practically live there. I love this place!!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

went there for lunch with a friend. must admit, one of the best pasta's I had so far in Pretoria. we had a very funny waiter which made are lunch even better !

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Tasha's is my 3rd Place when not at home, office but at Tasha's. The service is allround good and an excellent place to have an out of office meeting with prospect business partners and own business partners and friends. Being a regular visitor to Tasha's it has become part of my "extended family" The host knows you by your name and are ever so polite when seeing new people in your party making them feel as part of the family at Tasha's.