Status Hotels Legae Suites
$80
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 17, 2011

I was lucky to find this gem of a hotel for my recent trip to Pretoria. I am always sekptical of new hotels but a couleague of mine recomended it and the location was perfect for me. The hotel is new and has a very tasteful and very comfortable design. The self catering kitchen was a great feature and turn out to be very convenient for me. I was really impressed with my expereince and would recomend the hotel for any travelers looking for a new clean hotel with self catering.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank DaGreatAlex
Reviewed July 12, 2011

As a business traveler I am glad I made this reservation. I enjoyed my stay and was very impressed with how clean and comfortable the hotel was. It was my first visit to Jacaranda City and the staff was very warm, helpful and welcoming. I would recommend Status Hotels Legae Suites to anyone staying in the Pretoria area.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business