“This place has a Vibe”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of LM in the East

LM in the East
Ranked #105 of 680 Restaurants in Pretoria
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pretoria
“This place has a Vibe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

On a Friday night this place is packed. Helpful staff and good food. Me and my wife both had prawns fresh from the sea. Unfortunately we had to be seated in the bar-area because we are smokers. At first we wanted to go and look for another place but decided that the bar would do. we are glad we stayed. The wine selection is tops as and the Irish Coffee's are huge. We will go again.

• Visited May 2013

Centurion, South Africa
“Unpretentious, family restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

The service is as good as people have reviewed it, the minute we walked in we could see the waiters were ready for service, and they turned out to be excellent. Lukas served us, and we enjoyed him a lot, he's a character. The owner was around and very attentive in a good kind of way, not too much. It was a Sunday and it was nice to see how many families there were, with older people and younger all coming to share a meal. We enjoyed the food, but I was disappointed in the peri-peri sauce. It was more masala spicy than Mozambican peri peri. The complimentary chicken livers were very tasty, I'll go back just for them!

• Visited February 2013
Pretoria, South Africa
“My other home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

My family and I go to LM at least once a week! the staff is amazing - as we sit down, our favourite waiter brings a bottle of our fave wine - and the staff really make you feel welcome and know us by name! The food is amazing!
The best pizza around and amazing if you are craving delicious seafood!!

Visited March 2013
Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
“Memories of great old times here today”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

Has a well supported pub with facilities to watch sporting events. The food is superb traditionally Portuguese , on arrival you are presented with a portion of delicious and complimentary chicken livers peri peri. Chicken prawns are my favorite dishes but my friends have also complimented their fantastic pizzas. I can also recommend the espetada . My favorite waiter is a Morgan Freedman look alike , I am unsure if he still works there but staff are very good no need to worry. Plan for a relaxing drinking long Sunday lunch.

• Visited December 2012
Pretoria, South Africa
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

LM in the East was recommended to me by a friend and she sure was right about the good food and service. The location of the restaurant may not be what you would expect, but once inside you will be pleasantly surprised. They have a good menu with a big variety, price may not be the cheapest but it is value for money. Our waiter was more than willing to assist and very friendly. We will definitely be back soon.

• Visited January 2013