$106
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$158
$134
Fortis Hotel Capital(Pretoria)(Great Value!)
$81
$74
$142
$104
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Hotel 224(Pretoria)(Great Value!)
$76
$42
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $49/night.

Manhattan Hotel(Pretoria)
$164
$93
$80
Agoda.com
All reviewsguest housegated communitystay there againexcellent servicerooms are bigattention to detailexcellent place to staylovely guesthousebreakfast and dinnerpretoria areafeel at homea wonderful stayspacious roomthank you so muchsafe parkingself cateringbusiness trip
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I recently stayed at Opikopi with my boyfriend for a couple of nights in the presidential suite. The stay was very relaxing and the room and view absolutely stunning!

The food was the best we had on our whole trip to South Africa and the staff were excellent.

The only downside was the location of the pool area, this is located by the eating areas where those on a conference regularly break to eat and drink - hence not a lot of swimming and tanning was done! It would also be great if meals times could be extended slightly (in the evenings the kitchen closes at 8.30)

But all in all an amazing stay and would highly recommend

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Helen d, Manager at Opikopi Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thank you for your comments about our food. Preparing and presenting food was always my passion and we strive to see that all our food is of the highest quality.

Because we are a relative small guest house and limited kitchen staff, the staff will work therefore on split shifts. That is why It would not be fair to extend the kitchen staff hours to later than 8:30pm. It is also very seldom that we do have a request for dinners after 8:30.

The pool area is open for all the guests and there will always be people around the swimming pool during the day.

Hope that Opikopi can spoil you again in the future.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I had a very pleasant stay at Oppi Kopi Guest House. Helen and her team made me feel at home - they served excellent meals, the staff was very tentative, and the accommodation was first class! I will definitely recommend this establishment to any world class traveller!

• Stayed: March 2014
Helen d, Owner at Opikopi Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thank you Zania. It's always our pleasure to accommodate you and your group of friends at Opikopi. Hope that we can do another function for you company in the future.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I stayed at Opi Kopi for two weeks and was very pleased with the service and hospitality I got at Opi Kopi. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. Management and Staff did everything for a pleasant stay and the rooms were always clean. The food was excellent and presented very well.

Opi Kopi is my first choice when I stay in Pretoria and I highly recommend this guest housel

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you Peter for your positive comments. It was really an honour to have you as our guest at Opikopi.

Hope that we will see you soon on your next trip to South Africa.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I have been staying at Opikopi guest house for many years and they never let me down. In fact I use them as a standard to rate other establishments and to be honest , they are a tough act to beat. They are always my first choice when I stay in Pretoria

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Helen d, Owner at Opikopi Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you Muthei.

It's only our pleasure to accommodate you at our Guest House. We will always strive to satisfied our customers.

See you soon.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

5star treatment and excellent staff from the moment we arrived. With beyond restaurant quality food in a tranquil atmosphere, we couldn't ask for more. We will definitely visit Opikopi again! ! ! ! ! !

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Helen d, Owner at Opikopi Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

It's really such a pleasure to accommodate such nice people at our guest house.

It makes our job to spoil you that much easier.

Hope that we will see you soon again.