“Enjoyed our stay”

Ranked #1 of 73 Hotels in Pretoria
A TripAdvisor Member
“Enjoyed our stay”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

The hotel location is good, safe and safe parking provided, the stuff were very warm and helpful at all times. The rooms are clean with very clean bedding's.The only thing that lucked in the rooms was a small fridge/microwave.Overall we liked our stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Thai first
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Enjoyed my stay. Loved the meals. Staff were excellent and very professional .We will surely return again. Breakfast is so mouth watering and delicious. Morning star hotel is a fantastic choice for our family. Location is in very accessible part of the city.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We got a warm welcome. Greeted with a smile and a friendly yet Professional service rendered.
Impressive indeed...

Easy to find (good accessibility.

Security good (around the Hotel)

Parking also great with security ane has no need to worry about their car safety.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Wow! I had a great stay at morning star the breakfast was so great not to mention the staff they are so friendly they made me feel so welcomed.I just love the security level at morning star even the rooms they are so clean and comfortable I wouldn't mind spending the whole week,month with you.

Thank G.P.S N
Reviewed January 14, 2014

the location could certainly be better CBD Pretoria is not exactly get away but its good if you are around for business. the service could drastically be improved the helpers don't look happy to help the begrudgingly go about their tasks its upsetting. otherwise pretty affordable

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I have continuously used this hotel for my stay in PTA. I adore the terrific and efficient service they offer and is absolutely value for money! I would love to bring my partner the next time around when I visit the hotel. I felt the tranquility and serenity of the atmosphere very fulfilling.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 9, 2014

This is a value for money hotel with staff that are friendly and offer a 5 star service. On arrival the front of house staff offered me a very quiet room, over my brief stay they gave me advice on travel arrangements and were very very helpful. The rooms were very clean and had everything I needed. But the real reason That has driven me to write this review is because of Jaco Matthews. I contacted the hotel when I returned back to England because I had left my pillow in the room. Jaco arranged for this to be sent to me and although I offered to pay, the hotel has not requested any money.

Jaco thank you.

Room Tip: Just ask the front of house staff. They were very helpful.