“Excellent”

Morning Star Express Hotel
Ranked #1 of 74 Hotels in Pretoria
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We got a warm welcome. Greeted with a smile and a friendly yet Professional service rendered.
Impressive indeed...

Easy to find (good accessibility.

Security good (around the Hotel)

Parking also great with security ane has no need to worry about their car safety.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Wow! I had a great stay at morning star the breakfast was so great not to mention the staff they are so friendly they made me feel so welcomed.I just love the security level at morning star even the rooms they are so clean and comfortable I wouldn't mind spending the whole week,month with you.

Thank G.P.S N
Reviewed January 14, 2014

the location could certainly be better CBD Pretoria is not exactly get away but its good if you are around for business. the service could drastically be improved the helpers don't look happy to help the begrudgingly go about their tasks its upsetting. otherwise pretty affordable

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I have continuously used this hotel for my stay in PTA. I adore the terrific and efficient service they offer and is absolutely value for money! I would love to bring my partner the next time around when I visit the hotel. I felt the tranquility and serenity of the atmosphere very fulfilling.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 9, 2014

This is a value for money hotel with staff that are friendly and offer a 5 star service. On arrival the front of house staff offered me a very quiet room, over my brief stay they gave me advice on travel arrangements and were very very helpful. The rooms were very clean and had everything I needed. But the real reason That has driven me to write this review is because of Jaco Matthews. I contacted the hotel when I returned back to England because I had left my pillow in the room. Jaco arranged for this to be sent to me and although I offered to pay, the hotel has not requested any money.

Jaco thank you.

Room Tip: Just ask the front of house staff. They were very helpful.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 8, 2014

hi

We wanted a night to relax while we enjoy a quiet romantic night together. quietness, cleanliness and quality of your venue made our night a fabulous and a night that found its space on our love diary.

from our entrance, at morning star, the expression in our hearts was like wow, the moment we entered the room was even more overwhelming, felt like we were in another country while still here in SA.

unfortunately, we would have loved to spend one more day and its night but only if we knew, we would have prepared for that. i remember telling my half that, "if only we had also its day and one more night, just one more day and its night"........

That was 5star service

thanks.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Te hotel s cool its just small things like turning bed sheet inside out instead of changing them out rite. That was the worst I witnessed in a 4star hotel. Not even in china does this happen
No room fridge no room service after 22h00 not even water is availbe so bad.
Staff make promises but never dlred to follow up. Bad for a hotel.its supposed to be home away from home.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business