“Friendly and efficient service”

Bohemian Rhapsody Guest House & InnTshwane Lodge
Ranked #17 of 364 Pretoria B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 4, 2011

A 4 night stay at the guesthouse - friendly and helpful staff made the stay very pleasant, while the small but lush gardens were a delightful venue for breakfast. Owner Elise was very helpful in shuttling me to meetings in the morning and in arranging a transfer back to the train station. Rooms were clean and well maintained and the internet connection made work and staying in contact simple.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Shane658

Reviewed December 3, 2011

I went to South Africa for a month for vacation and had a great time. The rooms were quiet and the bed were comfy. The staff were friendly and I felt very welcome. the free wireless Internet helped me stay in touch with my family in Thailand. I didn't want to leave and can't wait for my next visit!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Wawa W
Reviewed November 27, 2011

We stayed our last night in Bohemian Rhapsody. It is wonderful, we would loved staying longer. The pool area is tropical, you can sit outside and by the pool you can also have your breakfast.
We loved being welcomed with very delicous refreshing fruit drinks. The Guesthouse is very safe, as you have to open the garage doors to come in, parking is also in the resort in front of your room.

Our rooms were big, very nice decorated ( african style) and very clean. In front of our room we could sit outside.
The bathrooms have shower and bathtub.
A microwave, refridgeator and water boiler as well as coffee, tea, milk etc as complimentaries are available.
W-lan is availabe.
The breakfast was very delicous, a huge variety, we love the fresh fruit salat in a shell! You can order fresh eggs, cereals, different sorts of toasts, muffins etc. are availabe.

The best at the Guesthouse was our host Elise, she very nice and will help wherever it's possible!

It's our No. 1 in Pretoria!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank liebtReisen
Reviewed November 20, 2011

My work requires me to travel a few times in different countries in Africa. Everytime I need to be in Pretoria I will make sure that I will stay at the Bohemian Rhapsody. It feels a little like home to me. The staff is so friendly and will help you wherever possible. The rooms are fantastic and waking up with the sound of different birds forgets me that I actually need to work! And of course not forgetting the breakfast with their delicious muffins!

Room Tip: I stayed in two different rooms and I had no complaints! Slept like a baby.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We stayed one night and had a clean & comfy double room. The staff were very friendly and the breakfast was amazing. We arrived on a hot afternoon and the complimentary glass of cool fruit juice was unexpected, refreshing & much appreciated! Can't go wrong with this guest house - we will definitely return if we're ever in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2011

We chose this lodge based on it's high reviews - and it lives up to it's billing. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2011

As we often travel to Pretoria, we always book in at Bohemian Rhapsody. It has become our second home away from home. We booked two suites as our daughter was getting married. Elize and her staff made sure that everything went smoothly. Cold champagne, snacks and beautifull flowers were waiting for us. We took most of the wedding photos in her lovely garden. A huge thank you to Elize and her staff for making this day special for us.

Room Tip: The suites that are not attached to the main house is spacious with big beds and under lovely big tr...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Pretoria hotels
Picture This - Pretoria North Lodge & Conference Center
#2 of 364 in Pretoria
Melvin Residence Guest House
Melvin Residence Guest House
#12 of 364 in Pretoria

Been to Bohemian Rhapsody Guest House & InnTshwane Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bohemian Rhapsody Guest House & InnTshwane Lodge

Address: 144 Jan van Riebeeck Street | Pretoria North, Pretoria 0116, South Africa
Location: South Africa > Gauteng > Pretoria
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #17 of 364 B&Bs / Inns in Pretoria
Price Range: $65 - $71 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Bohemian Rhapsody Guest House & InnTshwane Lodge 4*
It's our unique combination of warm South African hospitality and respecting privacy, our safe and secure environment, the comfortable and relaxed atmosphere that makes guests keep coming back. We'll make sure you leave Bohemian Rhapsody having experienced a truly unforgettable stay! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bohemian Rhapsody Guest House & InnTshwane Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.