“My home when I am in Pretoria for business”

Bohemian Rhapsody Guest House & InnTshwane Lodge
Ranked #17 of 372 Pretoria B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 20, 2011

My work requires me to travel a few times in different countries in Africa. Everytime I need to be in Pretoria I will make sure that I will stay at the Bohemian Rhapsody. It feels a little like home to me. The staff is so friendly and will help you wherever possible. The rooms are fantastic and waking up with the sound of different birds forgets me that I actually need to work! And of course not forgetting the breakfast with their delicious muffins!

Room Tip: I stayed in two different rooms and I had no complaints! Slept like a baby.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed November 14, 2011

We stayed one night and had a clean & comfy double room. The staff were very friendly and the breakfast was amazing. We arrived on a hot afternoon and the complimentary glass of cool fruit juice was unexpected, refreshing & much appreciated! Can't go wrong with this guest house - we will definitely return if we're ever in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2011

We chose this lodge based on it's high reviews - and it lives up to it's billing. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2011

As we often travel to Pretoria, we always book in at Bohemian Rhapsody. It has become our second home away from home. We booked two suites as our daughter was getting married. Elize and her staff made sure that everything went smoothly. Cold champagne, snacks and beautifull flowers were waiting for us. We took most of the wedding photos in her lovely garden. A huge thank you to Elize and her staff for making this day special for us.

Room Tip: The suites that are not attached to the main house is spacious with big beds and under lovely big tr...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2011

I would just like to state that Bohemian Rapsody Guest House is absolutely a must stay! Our weekend that we stayed there was one of the most restful and peaceful stays in a long time. They accommodated us with a smile even when we only arrived there at 1:30 am in the morning. We were a group of people and I can say that every room was well equipped with everything from the single rooms to the family room. The breakfast was wonderful and the calmness that you get there are most pleasantly. To the staff of the Guest House HIGH FIVE you are great. I will recommend this guest house to any one!!

Room Tip: Well for me it worked well under "family rooms"
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Staff were ultra friendly, accomodation was comfortable and breakfast was 5 stars!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I have stayed here for few weeks as business trips, together with other colleagues, who had select other guest house, so after comparing we know Bohemian Rhapsody Guest House is a good place to choose,
here is safety and quiet, internet access free with fast speed, there are big trees in the garden, swimming pool, which have the special tast of south africa, the room is clean, and breakfast is warm and tasty, my colleagues moved here when there were rooms available.

Elise, the owner of the guest house is nice lady, had installed the airconditioner specially for us after know we feel cold at night, that moved me a lot, and also Zane had provided good transportaion service to us, both of them are very kind and friendly person.

so I would like to write something here hope you can have chance to enjoy trips in--Bohemian Rhapsody Guest House

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Pretoria hotels
Mont D'or Bohemian House
Morning Star Express Hotel
No photo provided
Bed & Breakfast in Waterkloof
#157 of 372 in Pretoria

Been to Bohemian Rhapsody Guest House & InnTshwane Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bohemian Rhapsody Guest House & InnTshwane Lodge

Address: 144 Jan van Riebeeck Street | Pretoria North, Pretoria 0116, South Africa
Location: South Africa > Gauteng > Pretoria
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #17 of 372 B&Bs / Inns in Pretoria
Price Range: $78 - $155 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Bohemian Rhapsody Guest House & InnTshwane Lodge 4*
It's our unique combination of warm South African hospitality and respecting privacy, our safe and secure environment, the comfortable and relaxed atmosphere that makes guests keep coming back. We'll make sure you leave Bohemian Rhapsody having experienced a truly unforgettable stay! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bohemian Rhapsody Guest House & InnTshwane Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.