“Great accommodation”

Ranked #58 of 359 Pretoria B&B and Inns
George
“Great accommodation”
Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

Alpine attitude , a great place to stay! From making a telephonic booking to paying your bill great service.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Bryanston, Gauteng, South Africa
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I had the pleasure of having my wedding at Alpine Attitude - The team did an excellent job of organising everything! The staff went over and above the call of duty, the food was amazing and the venue was outstanding!
All my guests were supper impressed.
They made our day special and took care of everything (even things we didn't think of)
Kirsten is a rockstar of note!!!!!!!!!
I am currently trying to find an excuse to have another function there. Alpine Attitude and it's staff
cannot be matched or compared to anything.
Excellent Job!

Room Tip: you have to experience all the rooms - as each one it different!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Angie E
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I can't rave enough about this guest house. Upon arrival after a grueling overnight flight I was greeted with a wide smile by Lucky, the floor manager, who ensured that I was settled in the best room to suit my needs and helped me with every detail. Every room and space of this property is individually decorated by the owner, with humor, style, and local color. The amenities are top notch. And most of all the staff constantly greeted me with kind smiles, friendliness, attentiveness, and attention to detail. They really went above and beyond to care for my every need. I love the décor and all the amenities…truly a superb experience! Oh, and did I mention the delicious food? Hot breakfast is served every morning, and dinner is available upon request; I took full advantage of these and greatly enjoyed them. I look forward to my next stay. I will definitely stay at Alpine Attitude next time and would reccomend it highly to anyone.

1 Thank Kat K
Westville, South Africa
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Alpine Attitude boutique hotel not only provides comfortable accommodation and fantastic food, but also welcomes the travelling pet. Never have we been made to feel so at home. Nothing is too much for the staff and Kirstin is a gem.

Room Tip: Suite 2 has a little garden, just for the travelling animal.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed March 19, 2012

My stay was great. Coming from Canada I had no idea where to stay in Pretoria as I needed to do government errands in South Africa's capital. The hotel personnel go beyond the call of duty in order to help you and make you feel at home - even when you are far from home. The hotel has individual rooms and small townhomes. Townhomes are ideal as they have two rooms and a common area with kitchen, living room, even a private patio. Breakfast and lunch are good. Dinner is spectacular.
It is located minutes away from the embassies' area, universities and the Gautrain - the hotel even has a driver to drop/pick you in the area.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed March 19, 2012

An absolute pleasure staying at Alpine Attitude. You are surrounded by a feeling of warmth and friendliness from the minute you walk through the doors. The décor is fresh, modern and aesthetically pleasing. Definitely a preferred venue when staying in Pretoria.

Noumea
Reviewed March 11, 2012

This a incredible hotel, run by incredible people!
This a REAL fashion-hotel with such a personalized service, based on the fact that all rooms are different. We enjoyed so much our first stay that, for the following week, we had scheduled to come back to Pretoria but in another hotel. We changed our plans and came back to the Alpine Attitude, being able to choose our rooms !!! And speaking about food: EXCELLENT Chef who made us a shrimp bisque as a first course that I plan to include in my next cooking book! The restaurant by itself is worth the stopover! CONGRATULATIONS to the whole staff who made out stays so unforgettable for both our teenagers (17 & 19) and ourselves (parents)!
Next time we go by Pretoria, this will be the ONLY place where we will stay... No doubt

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family