See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019

people were very unprofessional but they did not even know whiuch room i should be in to of the two room i booked did not have keys so my friends had to sleep in unlocked rooms. no toilet paper in the rooms we had to wait for the people to clean some of the rooms before we cheched in. the was no ventilation in the bathrooms

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2019

My check in time was delayed by an hour. Apparently my room wasn't prepared on time before my arrival. Nobody cared to explain to me. The service is poor and the facilities are not clean. We waited for over 10 minutes before the gate can be opened for us.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2019

I didn't like the place, it was dirty even the Guy who helped us check in was so dirty and he was smelling bad. He was rude I don't wanna come back to that dirty place. The showers were dirty too. Didn't even bath

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2019

the view of the building from the outside looks amazing. some rooms are budget cuts constructed, the furniture is poor. It would make a great student accommodation. I would pay half of what i paid for the overrall experience i receive. the towels had some marks on them, no toilet paper even.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2019

I did not even sleep in that guesthouse. It was the worst place I had ever seen in my whole entire life. The person at the reception was also very rude and unwelcoming. I left within 30 minutes of arriving there.

Date of stay: March 2019