“I'm in heaven! Geet is a treat of note!”

Geet Indian Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 770 Restaurants in Pretoria
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2013

On my way home to Cape Point from a winter breakaway in Tofo, Mozambique, my husband and I made a pit stop in Pretoria to visit family. I was treated to Geet. Having traveled India 3 times on extended pilgrimages North to South I'm very picky about Indian meals. Geet is a treat of note!
It has a woman's touch - in style, ambiance, attention to detail, quality and service. Touched by the Goddess.Pure delight. The garlic nan and the vegetable art cuisine set me singing. "I.m in heaven..." Danyaward.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great meal at Geet again with an Indian colleague, the starters were not that good but the main meal was great. The atmosphere and setting was very warm and comfortable. I was a bit disappointing with the wine selection, 2 of the choices I made was not available and they had no Indian beers in stock.

2  Thank devilliers
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Excellent atmosphere and service – very enjoyable evening – will definitely go again. Very well priced as well - overall a great experience.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Myself, my mum, her sisters and mother went for a girls night at Geet. The food was delicious and the service was good as well.

The food takes a while to prepare, but luckily we weren't in a rush.

Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank Nemie_p
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Our very first visit to this restaurant and when entering one is hit by a splendidly laid out facility. However, for us that's where it ended as the food was very bland and for Indian that is unheard of. My particular meal was just warm and had to be sent back to re-heat. All but one of us ordered medium heat but we could have ordered a stew. Quite disappointing really an to cap it all the beer that they served was past the expiry date. The evening wasn't awful but we wont be rushing back there.

2  Thank Alan-Pretoria