“Lives up to its reputation!!”
Review of Kream

Kream
Ranked #3 of 693 Restaurants in Pretoria
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Delaware
“Lives up to its reputation!!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I had heard a lot about this place and decided it would be the ideal place to celebrate my husband's birthday during our time in South Africa. The ambience, service and food were amazing. There were five us in the group, and all were equally impressed with our meals--lamb shank; lamb ribs; and grilled vegetable platter.

The quality and presentation were amazing. And the best part--we would have easily paid double the amount of money for a comparable meal in the US. Will definitely keep Kream on my list of "go to" places when I return to SA.

Guildford, United Kingdom
“Lovely modern setting with good service and food”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

A lovely white walled comfortable restaurant with semi outdoor patio areas providing a modern and vibrant feel and look to it. Good service with the specials almost announced as part of a perfomance. Good selection of wines and quite a few by the glass. We had some sushi and prawns with avocado as starters, both very good. Then we decided to try the ribs but couldn't decide on lamb or pork so each order one and shared them between us, reaching over to each others plates. Eating ribs has to be done with fingers and teeth and in some places that feels a bit out of place but not here despite it being a really nice restaurant and they provided finger cleaning bowl too to prove that it was expected. The ribs were both excellent and we couldn't agree which were better. We were only in Pretoria for one night but if we return I think I am likely to go back here for dinner.

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
“Happy Birthday Meal What a Wonderfull Occasion”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Cristina my Daughter turned 17 and wanted to celebrate it at Kream , Thanks Tufan, Victor and the team for making Cristinas day so speciall, as well as your superb PACKAGE, Venue , Meal, Service. SAY NO MORE YOU HAVE THE BEST SPOT>
CHEERS

Cape Town, South Africa
“Elegant Dining”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I went to Kream with my parents and two of my best friends after my graduation and what a wonderful experience. The food was delicious and the service was great. But the best of all was that they seated us in a seperate area without charging us an extra venue fee. Really a special experience.

• Visited February 2013
Pretoria
“Kream is one of the best”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I had an awesome time and the service was out of this world. I would recommend people to visit Kream, it is one of the best in Pretoria.

• Visited December 2013