“Over priced” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kream

Kream
Ranked #3 of 668 Restaurants in Pretoria
Cuisines: Sushi, European
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pretoria
“Over priced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Service snobbish and the food over priced for what yu get Ive eaten at more pricey places but service was superior - here it was very average

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Yvonne V
Tufan Y, Manager at Kream, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear Yvonne V,

My mane is Paul Charsley and I am replying on behalf of the owner Tufan. I am a manager here at Kream.

I would like to apologize about the late response, I have only recently been made responsible for TripAdvisor. I am sorry that the service was not up to your standard.

I would appreciate it if you could contact me at paul.charsley@kreamrestaurant.co.za and then we can discuss your review in more detail. We would like to invite you and your partner back for a meal on us.

London, United Kingdom
“Good ambience that its ALL!!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Went to few restaurant since we moved here in Pretoria! Why not Kream, on saturday night. we experience average food, intrusive service,but a winning ambience.
Very nice decorated, wine price also very good.
Simeon Roberston

• 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank SimStone
Tufan Y, Manager at Kream, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Dear SimStone,

My name is Paul Charsley, I am a manager here at Kream, I am replying on behalf of Tufan the owner.

I know that you have been contacted previously and you said that you would stop in to discuss this issue.

Have you been by? If not we would like to invite you back.

Kind Regards,

Pretoria, South Africa
“Young girls running the show”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Get there .... Beautiful of course the entrance carpet dirty the lovely girl at reception was there ( just there ) the table was nice. The food is good. The waiter ..... As they say with peanuts. A bunch of school children running the show ( but the prices are for grown ups ) go figuer.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Brimilda K
Tufan Y, Manager at Kream, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Dear Brimilda K,

My name is Paul Charsley and I am responding on behalf of Tufan, the owner. I am a manager here.

We are sorry that you feel that way about our waitress, we have recently implemented better training and ensure that there is better supervision from the 4 - 6 managers that we will have on the floor at any time. This ensures a general better quality of service.

We hope to see you here again.

If you would like to discuss this further feel free to contact me on paul.charsley@kreamrestaurant.co.za

Johannesburg, South Africa
“Definitely a good choice.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

I have been coming to Kream for some time now and although the menu does not change it has always been enjoyable. The service is good and the wine list has a lot to offer. The restaurant is beautiful.

Tufan Y, Manager at Kream, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Dear Mike M,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Paul Charsley. I am a manager here at Kream. I have recently been appointed to social media so I have been going through all TripAdvisor reviews.

We are glad that you enjoy the restaurant, and we hope to see you here again soon.

With regards to the menu not changing, we have chefs recommendations that change twice a week (this normally consists of three starters, three main courses and two or three desserts) . We do a review of the menu every 6 months and then add some of the items that have been popular from the recommendations and remove items that do not sell.

Thank you for the review.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“New York in Pretoria”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

We've been to this restaurant time and again and never has it disappointed us with its great food and atmosphere. (Especially their variety of steaks with great of sauces to add.) The serves is really professional. When you walk in there it feels like stepping into a New York restaurant due to the clean and simplistic interior design. It is a bit pricy (it comes with fine dining) but worth it! It is very popular and I would recommend booking in advance. They are open for lunch and dinner.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank TravellersNotes
Tufan Y, Manager at Kream, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Dear TravellersNotes,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Paul Charsley and I am a manager at Kream. I have recently been made responsible for all social media, so I am going through all TripAdvisor reviews.

I would like to personally thank you for your great review, and at the same time apologize for the slow response.

We hope to see you here again if you are up in PTA again.

Manager