The StayEasy Pretoria is not a luxury hotel. It is a budget hotel intended for people who only need to sleep over for a night and then depart.
1. The hotel is conveniently located near the Pretoria city center and is therefore ideal for business travellers. 2. It is cheap to stay there. 3. A very friendly security guard at the entrance keeps a watchful eye over the secure parking area in front of the hotel. 4. A limited breakfast buffet is included in the price. 5. The rooms have coffee / tea making facilities and a flat screen TV with about 20 satellite TV channels. 6. The beds are comfortable. 7. The hotel has a little swimming pool. 8. Room service is offered, but don’t expect any quinine food. 8. All rooms are air-conditioned.
1. Reception staff can do with some customer care training. A smile on arrival would be appreciated. 2. The rooms have no closable cupboards or build-in safes. This means that valuables cannot be kept in the room unattended. 3. The bathroom is very small, with a basin, shower and toilet squeezed together.
I would recommend this hotel to travellers who are on a tight budget and only require accommodation for a single night. Overall good for the low price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For budget accommodation in Pretoria, South Africa’s capital city, look no further than the StayEasy Pretoria Hotel. Located on the outskirts of the city centre this Pretoria hotel offers easy access into the city as well as to the various major routes into Johannesburg. Perfect for business travellers the StayEasy is equipped with every facility you’ll need and offers easy access to the various attractions in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de so you can book your StayEasy Pretoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.