“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING”

AirVentures Hot Air Ballooning
More attraction details
Owner description: AirVentures Hot Air Ballooning offers more than just a hot air balloon ride, we offer a total experience encompassing all the good things that make Africa great, from sun rise to great food, from wild life to breathtaking scenery.AirVentures can meet all your requirements with a choice of high quality, exciting flight packages. Our attention to detail, and focus on exceptional service will ensure that your balloon flight with us meets all expectations.
Pretoria, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My wife and I celebrated our 7 year Anniversary and decided to book a Hot Air Balloon flight. It was an absolutely amazing experience and a different perspective on things from up there. AirVentures was extremely efficient and professional and I think that other companies can learn a thing or two from them. I can definitely recommend this experience to anyone and especially if you arrange it with AirVentures.

Visited August 2013

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A memorable and amazing experience”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I was lucky to share this experience with my fiancé, my parents, brother and sister-in-law. It was an absolutely breathtaking soaring above the ground in one of the world's oldest form of flying. Watching the sunrise in the early morning, breathing fresh air while marveling at the wildlife and fauna which our pilot, Adam, pointed out. One of the best adventures I've shared with my family and thanks to our skipper, Adam who made it fantastic

Visited July 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Calm, serene and scenic experience”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I booked Air Ventures as a surprise for my friends who were over from the UK visiting me and gave the game away before the day as most of us are a little scared of heights. Although we were apprehensive, the experience was not in the least scary as Mervyn, the pilot, put us totally at ease and expertly guided us on what to do. The flight was so peaceful as we flew over the Cradle of Humankind at sunrise, it was such a calm, serene and great experience that I now wonder why I was nervous in the first place.
Following the flight we were taken to a lodge for a fantastic breakfast and of course champagne for a post flight review by my friends and I. We all agreed that everyone should experience a hot air balloon flight at least once in their life.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank jones011
Chicago, Illinois, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun and Relaxing Experience”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

AirVentures hot air balloon experience was a memorable event from my trip to South Africa. All of the people involved were friendly and knowledgable of the area. The pilot provided interesting info on the areas and animals we were seeing, and the morning flight offered very beautiful views. The pre-flight coffee, post-flight champagne and breakfast at the lodge were all very nice touches. This was a worthwhile adventure, and I'm so glad I did it.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Stacey Z
Roodepoort, South Africa
“Awesome Trip”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

It was my first experience in a Hot Air Balloon and will certainly not be the last. The trip was an amazing experience and is highly recommended. The breath taking scenes below make the trip spectacular. The feeling of floating through the sky is unforgettable. Adam the pilot and owner runs an extremely professional operation.
Lloyd Pretious