2,638 results
All reviewssefton cramerclose to the airportshuttle servicethe general managerfree shuttleexcellent hotellate checkairport hotelexcellent stayspacious roomevery half hourroom servicedinner buffetlong flightbetween flightsone night staypleasant stay
Reviewed April 1, 2015

My family and I enjoyed a very pleasant stay at the OR Tambo Premier Hotel during February 2015. We were treated like royalty. Mr Sefton Kramer, the General Manager was an excellent host and always ensured that we had everything needed to enjoy our stay. The rooms were great, spacious and comfortable and there was always a great selection of foods. We stayed over the weekend of Valentine’s and we were spoilt with all the wonderful treats ( chocolates, petals and champagne). The Valentines Dinner was exquisite, what a bonus! Overall, our stay was excellent and I would highly recommend this beautiful luxury hotel to others.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sefton C, General Manager at Premier Hotel OR Tambo, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2015

Dear Esteemed Guests - & Partner M,

Good day to yourselves, and we hope that you are very well.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us.

Once again, many thanks for your positive feedback, and looking forward to your next visit, which we trust will be soon.

Should you need to contact us for anything whatsoever in the future, please may we kindly ask you to do so, so that we may assist you accordingly.

Please may we wish both yourselves and your Families, a Blessed Easter.

Reviewed March 31, 2015

First time staying at any of the Premier Hotels as I was in transit and I loved it. Shuttle service was on point. I sure will stay in any of the other properties dotted across the country whenever I am in the country.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business

Dear Esteemed Guest - Itai M,

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us.

Once again, many thanks for your positive feedback, and looking forward to your next visit to South Africa, which we trust will be soon.

Please may we wish both you and your Family, a Blessed Easter.

Reviewed March 30, 2015

I am a frequent traveller and I always stay here because the staff at the reception know me by name, and that is important to me because it makes me feel at home. The hotel is very central, close to the airport and quick on ramp to the R21. I despise the offer of a room with two single beds though, I do not sleep in a single bed at my house and I certainly do not take kind to being offered a single bed at a hotel

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Ntozonke S
Sefton C, General Manager at Premier Hotel OR Tambo, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2015

Dear Esteemed Regular Guest - Ntozonke S,

Good day to you, and we hope that you are very well.

Many thanks for your constructive and honest feedback, it is truly appreciated.

I would like to apologize for the matter as reported by yourself, there is absolutely no excuse for the said.

I am truly sorry that the said issue was not brought to either my attention or one of our front office personnel during your stay, which would have allowed for us to take immediate corrective action, and furthermore ensuring that your stay would have been a far more favourable one.

Please may I kindly ask you to request for a Deluxe Room with a Queen Bed when you wish to visit us in the future, so that your stay may be far more enjoyable.

In the event that you should visit Johannesburg in the future, please would you kindly contact me direct, so that I may personally rekindle your faith in our property.

Please may we wish both you and your Family, a fabulous Wednesday.

Reviewed March 30, 2015 via mobile

Booked this hotel before we left home based on TA reviews and price. On arrival found all reports were no exaggeration. Staff were brilliant, room size is huge and well appointed. Loved our stay there. Happy to return anytime. Late c/out too

Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Peter Q

Dear Esteemed Guests - Peter Q.

Good day to yourselves, and we hope that you are very well.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us.

Please may we wish both yourselves and your Families, a fantastic week.

Reviewed March 30, 2015

I am so happy to share my review of a very good experience in this hotel very close to the airport. On arrival I had telecommunication problems - help was at hand in quick time by the nicest and most helpful man who got the problems sorted no worries. The staff were all fantastic - helpful and polite. The bed was so comfortable - especially after 15 hours in a plane. The room was spacious and clean. There is a bus every half hour to the airport and I was dropped off right at the door both ways. It was my first overseas trip solo and I felt very safe and well looked after. I didn't dine.

Room Tip: My room was spacious and clean - wonderful beds!
  • Stayed: March 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank Corynniastation
Sefton C, General Manager at Premier Hotel OR Tambo, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2015

Dear Esteemed Guest - Corynniastation,

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us.

Please may we wish both you and your Family, a fantastic month of April.