“Cherry tree...the cherry on the cake B&B”
Review of Cherry Tree B&B

Cherry Tree B&B
Ranked #30 of 66 Kempton Park B&B and Inns
Chingola, Zambia
“Cherry tree...the cherry on the cake B&B”
Reviewed May 5, 2010

I have been staying at Cherry tree for the third time since we first visited the area in mid 2009. The owner and her husband are extremely client orientated and ensures all is taken care of from the minute you arrive up to the last minute before departure. Service is excellent in this quiet neighborhood. The guesthouse is well positioned with ample and spacious room. Food is excellent and breakfast even better than 4 and 5 star facilities. The staff is well trained and the owners are more than willing to assist with almost all your needs. Business travellers can now also enjoy conference facilities and big screen seminars. Bar facilities are good and overall I would rate them 8.5 / 10 for lay out and comfort and 9/10 for service. Thanks Charlie and Sue for a great stay at Cherry tree
Cheers
Johann (Multotec)

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
rustenburg
Reviewed May 5, 2010

We, as a school group stay every year during chess nationals at Cherry Tree. The children love it there!! After a long day of playing chess, they enjoy relaxing in the swimming pool and paying table tennis or just runnign around. We enjoy at Cherry tree and the food is always delicious. After supper, everyone can go and relax in there very comfortable rooms. The students are always sad to leave after breakfast and ask if they can't stay for another day.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Pretoria, South Africa
Reviewed May 5, 2010

I stayed two nights at Cherry Tree B&B whilst attending a seminar, over probably the coldest weekend of the year. My every need was catered for, and it was especially a joy to in the evening come back to a room where the heater had been switched on and the kettle boiled prior to my return, so that I could immediately enjoy something warm to drink and just relax in the cozy warmth of my room. I enjoyed an excellent night's rest as the beds and pillows are high quality and very comfortable, and the breakfasts are also out of this world! I received friendly, personal attention throughout my stay, but without there ever being imposed on my privacy.
If I ever have to stay over in Kempton Park again, Cherry Tree would definitely be my first choice.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business