“The very BEST way to see South Africa!”
Review of Pretvan Tours

Pretvan Tours
Germany
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“The very BEST way to see South Africa!”
Reviewed December 21, 2011

During my visit to South Africa in October, 2010 my friend and I employed the services of Danie and Henna to take us on a 5 day Safari through Kruger National Park. From the moment they picked us up on the front step of where we were staying, they were the most friendly, knowledgable, and helpful people we had ever met. Being two young men on a quest to experience as much as possible, Danie and Henna made us feel like part of their family. Throughout our tour, it quickly became evident that Danie's knowledge of the wildlife and the Kruger National Park in general greatly surpassed the knowledge of any other overpriced tour guide that we came in contact with. Our entire time spent with Danie and Henna felt like a family vacation with evenings spent drinking outstanding South African wine, great conversation and the very best Braai's!
In addition, Henna went above and beyond to help us plan out the remainder of our trip through southern Africa, working with other agencies to schedule flights, hotels, activities, drivers, and even special meals. Her efforts made our trip so much better than it would have been had we tried to plan it ourselves; not to mention the fact that she helped us save an insane amount of money!
I would recommend Pretvan Tours to anyone visiting South Africa over any other touring agency. They are by far the best.

Visited October 2011
2 Thank jnkadel

Warsaw, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“South Africa only with Danie”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

We were in South Africa a few days. Danie was our guide. I'd like to recommend Danie and Pretvan Tours. He is very sympathetic person and a real professional.
Danie told us a lot of interesting information about South Africa and he told us the history of his country.

Monika

Visited August 2011
3 Thank Monika L
Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful Krüger Park and lovely Danie and Henna”
Reviewed August 2, 2011

We went on a wonderful trip to South Africa and would like to recommend Pretvan Tours to everyone!! Danie started out with showing us Johannesburg and Soweto, which was a very speciel event for us. Then we went to Krüger National Park together with Henna as well. We spent 5 days in this wonderful place and Danie was the most perfect guide promising us that we would see the Big 5 - and we did! Henna made very delicious breakfast for us every morning and lunch in the most wonderful spots around the park. At the barbeques at night we had the most inspiring and informative talks and discussions about life and South Africa. It is wonderful to be together with a man that is so in love in his country and know everthing there is to know about it! After Krüger we went to Blyde river and the panorama route - lovely views!
If we ever get back to South Africa, we will definitely book with Danie and Henna!

Visited May 2011
2 Thank oscarellinger10
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“South Africa was a great experience”
Reviewed July 14, 2011

It was our dream to visit South Africa. Through our travel agency named ''Grandioos Afrika'' (www.grandioosafrika.nl) we met Danie and his wife Henna. Danie is a born-guide and did all he could to make our trip unforgettable. He knows all the places and the way to go. Thanks to him we saw all BIG FIVE in the Kruger N.P. We did Panorame Route, Garden Route and Route 62, it was wonderful. We met lovely and nice people and they filled our hearts with joy. We hope to go back to this wonderful country and meet Danie and Henna again.

Visited May 2011
2 Thank LuckyJeanne
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Pretvan Tours - The Only Choice for Johannesburg Day Tours”
Reviewed July 2, 2011

I only had 6 or 7 hours free on my last day in Johannesburg, so I was looking for a reliable, safe, great value for money day tour. I was lucky to stumble across Pretvan Tours. I couldn't have been more happy with Danny and the tour to the Rhino and Lion Park.

Danny was knowledgable, easy going and a great tour guide. He was very flexible in terms of timing, and happy to act as my official photographer!

I can't wait to return to Johannesburg again to do another tour. Next time I will definitely make more time and book Danny for a 2 or 3 day tour of Kruger National Park. I can't wait!

Visited July 2011