“Worst Meal in a very very long time!”
Review of Squisito Ristorante - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Squisito Ristorante
Udon Thani, Thailand
“Worst Meal in a very very long time!”
Reviewed November 1, 2008

On October 20, 2008, I had dinner with friends at Squisito Ristorante at Emporers Palace. We had a waitress whose language was only 'you want this', ' you want that', I have an issue with that, maybe me is pedantic (would it not be nice to say "would you like", instead?). Anyway, we had to grab plates and cutlery from other tables as the table we were assigned to clearly was not ready for guests. Luckily, we have 2 hands and 2 feet and that is what we did (searching for things!). And when the food arrived? I ordered SQUISITO ROAST (medium), the stuff was not eatable, one of my friends ordered lamb (that was fine), the other friend ordered Rump medium and yes, that was VERY WELL done (very dead!). I then lost it and asked for the manager. I spoke to her very quietly (away from the table), she did not know what to do but call another manager. He came, offered us "replacement food" (acknowledging that what we got was not what we ordered), I declined, as did my friend as we were afraid that the staff would spit in our food (and I am sure they would have!). Anyway, LAST TIME EVER I am eating there. I have eaten at the Emperor's Casino before, never a problem. My friend has a gold card at the casino (suggesting she is a "profitable" guest), but is this the way to treat guests, I wonder?

1 review from our community