We stayed here for an overnight layover in Johannesburg - our flight landed late in the evening and left first thing the next morning. We chose it because we wanted to stay at a place with a free shuttle from the airport, and Safari Club had been recommended to us.
Our room was enormous and comfortable. The grounds, pool and gardens were really lovely, but we didn’t really get to enjoy them during our short stay. I would recommend this place particularly for a longer layover, which would allow you to really take advantage of its attractive setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Transfers to and from Johannesburg International Airport. Luxury Accommodation, 4 minutes from Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Safari Club Hotel Kempton Park
- Safari Hotel Johannesburg