We stayed at the Safari Club for one night in July 2012. This was our third visit to this property. We find it to be convenient to O R Tambo Airport. The pickup and transfers are on time, the people are always friendly and there is never a hassle. This time the minibus was in for service and they had arranged a car and driver to collect us. The rooms are well appointed, good size and comfortable. The only issues we have are (1) the location of the mirror in the bathroom (2) no individual soaps or shampoos. Howeve, these are minor points and the friendliness of the staff and the comfortable surroundings far outweigh any small negatives. We arrived in the evening after a long flight from Sydney and decided to stay in the hotel for dinner. The meal was homely, good portions and reasonably priced. Breakfast is served in a garden villa. It consists of a good buffet with hot option, once again served by friendly staff. We would definitely recommend this property as a stopover on your way to other locations in Africa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Transfers to and from Johannesburg International Airport. Luxury Accommodation, 4 minutes from Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Safari Club Hotel Kempton Park
- Safari Hotel Johannesburg