“glamorous night out”

Byzance
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2012

food is just fine but its the decor and locale that makes it special

Reviewed April 3, 2012

outstanding service. interesting location and layout. had a family gathering and we simply didnt want to leave!!! loved the service, delectable cuisine... i could go on forever! will definitely be back for more!

Reviewed March 19, 2012

I loved the setting and the the menu was excellent. The waiters are attentive and the food was well prepared. It is hidden in the mall and not very obvious so I have passed it many times until someone recommended it. Definaitely a go-back-to place

Reviewed February 5, 2012

I was so excited when the bookclub suggested a meeting at Byzance - we celebrated a friends' birthday there a few years ago and I looked forward to returning. I recommended the Kadaifi prawns to everyone and I regretted doing so when the prawns arrived. The prawn was small and I thought the oil that was used for frying tasted old.
I then ordered the duck yiro - this was very nice and I can recommend it. My friend had the chicken livers and she raved about it.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

For something different this is the place to go! Wonderful setting - even though you think it is in a shopping centre you will be pleasantly surprised! Loved it!