“Great food, service and ambiance!”
Review of JB's Corner

JB's Corner
Ranked #23 of 1,304 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Saturday night for dinner - the place was packed and filled with life. We had a booking so were swiftly seated and served our drinks. Prices for wine by the glass are really good for JHB! Being a girl, and not being able to make up my mind, I ordered two starters. The portions were large but I left nothing! Chicken livers nice and spicy and, more importantly, not overcooked. Calamari soft with slight resistance on the bite. Yummy. My dinner companion had a stir fry and ordered the apple pie for pudding. They brought two spoons with being asked and I dipped in to the pie a couple of times for the sheer joy of it. Now that I have waxed lyrical about the food - how about the service? AM - AZ - ING!

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

I went to JB's corner for a birthday party and the entire table was blown away by the service. The food choice and taste was great. Our waiter for the evening was Butho and have never received such courtesy and attention to detail. Thank you for a lovely evening

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Working on the precinct of MELROSE arch leads me to a choice of restaurants close by.
For a quick (In and out) snack. This is the place.

Food quality is good and the kitchen stays poem late.

Great for sitting outside watching the frantic blue collars navigate their way through clusters of tables.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

One of the best for casual and anything you might want to eat. It's delicious and hard to chose what to get! And Melrose arch a great walk.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

JB's diverse menu offers something for everyone! The salads here are definitely my favorite (grilled chicken salad and miss steak). The service at the Sandton City is better than the Melrose Arch location from my experience, but I prefer the atmosphere at Melrose Arch. I will definitely be coming back in the future!