Review Highlights
Excellent Experience -- this is a gem of a company!

I met Lucille when I was in Johannesburg for work, and the convention board engaged her to bring me... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Melissa C
Ottawa
Short stay in Johannesburg

Reviewed July 7, 2019
cksplash1
Bloemfontein, South Africa
via mobile

All reviews cheetah centre great guide mandela house lucille itinerary soweto township company visitors information
Selected filters
Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

Lucille has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She has packed so many of the places we wanted to experience into our short layover in Johannesburg. She is so knowledgeable about this big city and all it has to offer. She has taught us so much about the history and has made our experience unforgettable. I can’t thank you enough. Xoxoxo

Date of experience: July 2019
CrescoTours, Manager at Cresco Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2019

Thank you so much for your lovely review, and definitely will not forget my McDonalds/KFC family! :) Hope to see you all back here soon.

Reviewed February 27, 2019

Lucille took us on a short tour to Soweto. On the drive there she stopped off to show us the World Cup stadium. Throughout the tour I learned lots about the townships and the politics that influenced their establishment and its change through the end of apartheid and the post apartheid periods. The tour of the Mandela house was excellent. I would certainly recommend Lucille if you want a friendly and knowledgeable guide.

Date of experience: February 2019
CrescoTours, Owner at Cresco Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2019

Hello Keith, thank you so much for your kind words. I had a fabulous time showing you and Graham around Johannesburg and Soweto. Hope to see you soon, and present more of our wonderful and interesting city. Kind regards Lucille

Reviewed August 7, 2018

I booked Cresco Tours for a trip to Ann Van Dyk Cheetah centre. Lucille's communication beforehand was excellent. She arrived early to collect me from my hotel and was a great guide. Can not recommend Lucille highly enough.

Date of experience: July 2018
CrescoTours, Manager at Cresco Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Thank you for this brilliant review, David.
The photographs that you shared with us were outstanding!

We look forward to hosting you on some of our longer tours in the not too distant future.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

Lucille and Cresco Tours again met our every expectation of a warm reception and great service. My wife and I travel a lot, and it would be hard to find someone better than Lucille to help put a tour together or just being a friendly, friend!!!
Great job again Lucille, we will look forward to seeing and working with you again.

Date of experience: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
CrescoTours, Owner at Cresco Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Thanks for this amazing review.

It was our pleasure hosting the 2 of you, and definitely look forward to being of assistance to you in the near future.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

I had a fabulous day with Lucille,going to Maropeng and the Cheetah sanctuary. Lucille was a fountain of information about Johannesburg in general and I learnt a lot from her just in the one day. She was also a fun traveling companion. Both the museum and the sanctuary were extremely enjoyable, the staff at the sanctuary do an amazing job. Highly recommend both tours.

Date of experience: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
CrescoTours, Owner at Cresco Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Thanks for your review, Jane.

We enjoyed having you on tour.
We hope the rest of your journey was just as memorable.

We hope you spread the word that there is so much more to Johannesburg than just a few malls & wonderful restaurants.

See you back here soon!