“Thank-you Ken and Eva”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Johannesburg
Glass Manor Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #111 of 298 Johannesburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Thank-you again for making my stay so enjoyable , the food was great and the company even better .
I can highly recommend this stylish B&B , the location is great , especially if you play golf as it is right on the edge of the golf course.

Julie

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 29, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Glass Manor and loved it. The staff was friendly, accommodating, and helpful. Eva and Ken are wonderful hosts and made us feel right at home by cooking a welcome dinner for us our first night there. The rooms were clean and inviting. Overall it is a wonderful place to stay and I would highly recommend it to anyone going to South Africa.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I loved my stay at the Glass Manor , The staff are very friendly and eager to help with any questions and requests .
The breakfast exceeded my expectations , fresh juice , eggs and bacon made to order , toast coffee etc , all one could want .
The rooms are all recently refurbished in a very tasteful way and with very high quality bathroom facilities.
The location is great , its right next to the Dainfern golf course , close to the Fourways shopping mall and for your evening entertainment Montecasino is also close by .
Many thanks to the Glass Manor for a very enjoyable stay .
I have stayed there on 3 occassions now and I am booked again for May 2014 ,

Room Tip: The upstairs rooms have a great view of the golf course.