10 2nd Avenue Houghton Estate
$117
$83
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

The Residence Boutique Hotel(Johannesburg)
$243
$230
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $296/night.

$189
$185
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsperfect eveningboutique hotelattention to detailwarm receptionthoroughly enjoyed my staystaff went out of their waylovely hotelspecial thanksthree nightsshopping mallhome away from homegardenfireplacetranquilgateestablishmentoasis
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Checked in ro 8. Ordered a great snack and tea. Waiters always friendly and greeting me by name.
Outstanding breakfast, especially the scrambled eggs and salmon. Your car is always complimentary washed.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I had the most amazing dinner with a party of 10pax. This is an old estate with a marvelous garden. They served us dinner on the terrasse.
The service is excellent and the food was delicious.
A great place for a business event.
I did not stay there

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Stayed for three nights and the place is wonderful. Large clean rooms, great food and caring staff . What more could you want? Aldo there js a mall close by for any shopping needs and plenty of eating/drinking venues. I travel regularly to Johannesburg and will definitely stsy here again.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank bergerski
Reviewed January 22, 2013

2 couples stayed here (2 rooms) on 2 different occasions a week apart recently. We had to overnight in Joburg while we were between safaris. This place is just unbelievable. Beautiful, relaxing, and fabulous food. When we checked out after the first stay, they told us to not worry about paying for the rooms until after our 2nd stay. They were happy to store our extra luggage for the week we were on safari. They even did our laundry at no extra cost! Grant and Peter are extremely gracious hosts. In fact, the entire staff were very helpful and friendly. And, did I mention that the food is fabulous? The chef shared several recipes with us (his leek and potato soup is the best any of us had ever had). So, do yourself a favor and check this place out.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bob F
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I really enjoy my stays at 10 2nd. Generally high service levels, friendly staff and a convenient location for central Johannesburg make it a relaxing part of my Joburg business trips. The rooms are large and comfortable. I particularly enjoy the smaller size of the hotel, which gives it a more personal feel.
The food deserves special mention - it is exceptional. Just a pity the menu isn't a little wider or changed from time to time as eventually I do get tired of the same few options.
Free internet via wifi is another welcome offering, somewhat spoiled by painfully slow speeds and the occasional drop-out.
Definitely a place I will visit again and again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business