Had a 3 night stay at Rutland House (me, my wife and daughter). Had just arrived from the States and Delia took the worry out of the process by arranging a transfer from the airport and being the perfect hostess during our stay. The rooms and grounds are lovely, and the English breakfast is a superb way to begin the day. A wonderful atmosphere, gracious service, and a friendly and helpful proprietor. We would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delia Ferguson has been extending a warm welcome to her guests since 1995. Rutland House is centrally situated in a lush half acre garden between Sandton, Rosebank, Hyde Park and Randburg. All the suites and cottages are set away from the main house, each with it's own private patio or garden. The 2 bedroom cottage is ideal for families or long stays. The one bedroom cottage is perfect for the business traveller on a contract. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Rutland House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rutland House Hotel Johannesburg
- Rutland House Bed And Breakfast