We stayed one night at Rutland House on our way back from Kruger Park and before catching the plane to Australia. The Cottage was extremely comfortable and well appointed. Delia and her staff were wonderful and breakfast in the sunny dining room on the Saturday morning was delightful.
We will make a point of staying here again and will recommend Delia and Rutland House to all our travelling friends.
Hugh & Lynn Brown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delia Ferguson has been extending a warm welcome to her guests since 1995. Rutland House is centrally situated in a lush half acre garden between Sandton, Rosebank, Hyde Park and Randburg. All the suites and cottages are set away from the main house, each with it's own private patio or garden. The 2 bedroom cottage is ideal for families or long stays. The one bedroom cottage is perfect for the business traveller on a contract. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Rutland House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rutland House Bed And Breakfast
- Rutland House Hotel Johannesburg