“Fantastic experience - memories for the rest of my life”

Ingrid's Safaris - Day Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Private tours from Johannesburg to Pilanesberg Game Reserve and Kruger National Park. Also tours to nearby nature and natural attractions. Catering for individuals and groups.
Europe
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience - memories for the rest of my life”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I had very little time in Johannesburg and I was keen on doing a one day safari so I found Ingrid to be my personal guide for a day in Pilanesberg park. Ingrid is a lovely warm person ans she is very knowledgeable about the park and the animals. You can tell that being a guide is not just a job for Ingrid, it is her passion.

I was surprised by how many animals we saw: zebra, giraffe, elephants (so close, right next to the vehicle), kudu, wildebeest, waterbok, impala, hippo, warthog, baby crocodile, water turtle and plenty of exotic birds. Ingrid took me to a hide overlooking a small lake to have lunch, it is the most stunning location for a lunch ever. She had prepared a lovely lunch with salad, chicken and local South African goodies and a delicious glass of white wine, all that while we were watching the animals and could hear the hippos just around the corner. An experience I will never forget.

Visited February 2014
4 Thank Joepeacock

Hong Kong
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“An amazing trip”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We were very happy with our choice in selecting Ingrid's Safari for our trip to Pilanesburg. Her SUV was new and super clean which made for an enjoying ride out to the park. She was absolutely lovely, extremely knowledgeable and educated in all area's of wildlife. She could tell us what every bird was, every plant and knew all the animals in the park well. Where they like to drink, where they usually hang out… super patient with us.. Plus she even packed us morning tea in a picnic basket from home. Had a great lunch in a resort close to the park..Plus it was better priced than the others...I cannot recommend this tour highly enough.!

Visited July 2013