“Really good service and great pizza”

Toni's Fully Furnished Pizza Co.
Ranked #381 of 1,208 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Interesting flavour combinations make for utterly delicious pizzas, such as Pizza e Rucola with crème fraîche tomato base, prosciutto and rocket, or Coscia D’angnello with roast leg of lamb, yoghurt, feta, olives, mozzarella and coriander and of course, the Pizza Pesto – with a combination of basil and peppadew pesto, goats milk cheese, prosciutto, avocado and walnuts. And, they do dessert pizzas!
“Really good service and great pizza”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Nice to dine where everything was perfect. Affordable and good value. Great delivery service too. Food always arrives promptly and hot.

Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
“Enjoyable pizza, pasta could be better”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

When looking around Joburg for one of the best pizza places this restaurant is definately in the top few. I would highly recommend giving this restaurant a try.

Some pizza's I suggest that are worth a try include Butternut, Verdure and Pizza Marinara. It is such an easy selection when having pizza if you are vegetarian. The toppings on the pizza are well portioned. The base and crust is crisp and thin.

There were no complaints from our table all-round.

If you have the Entertainer vouchers you can also use them here if you are subscribed to the service otherwise don't let that stop you from going here.

There is a wide variety of pizza and toppings to choose from and some of the configurations are freshly different.

This place is value for money and has a comforable atmosphere.

• Visited May 2014
“Best pizza we've had in a long time”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely superb! Best pizza we've had in a long time in Johannesburg. Will definitely make this a regular hangout.

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
“Awesome decor, great pizza choices, great pizza”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

My colleagues and I recently went on a pizza evening spree at Toni's in Brooklyn. Everyone had been raving about it before going but I was skeptical. I mean, how good can a pizza place be right? Wrong. It was amazing! What I've now discovered about Toni's is that each one has it's own spin on decor and how it brings something special to its clientelle. This one was great. There are many pizza's to choose from. The service was outstanding. Not only was the waiter extremely attentive, but the food and drinks arrived on our table in record time. That really stuck out at me. How fats the service was. Absolutely refreshing. On the food side, the pizza's were phenomenal. It really grinds my gears when pizzas are made with the bear minimum or conversely, when they're made with too much. Toni's get's it just right. I had a Pizza Pesto and it wasn't overpowering so I got to taste everything. My only gripe with this restaurant is two things: 1. As with most restaurants, the seating isn't conducive to big crowds being able to talk with everyone at the table. You're restricted to the section of the table you're sitting which kind of sucks but, if I'm fair, there are few restaurants who cater differently.
2. There are simply too many choices on the menu. It's extremely difficult to make up your mind if you don't already know what you want.

Conclusion: It's a great place, with great pizza, great service. Definitely definitely stop at Toni's for a great experience

• Visited June 2014
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Such a special anniversary”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We are great supporters of the original Toni's pizza in Rietfontein but it was the first time we tried the one in Craighall Park. We went there for our 5 year anniversary last night and they made it really special for us - giving us a bottle of champagne and a dessert pizza on the house! The pizzas were as fantastic as they always are - being able to have two types of pizza on one is still a treat! We will definitely be loyal patrons of this one too!

• Visited June 2014