“Greece comes to Randburg!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Babylon Again - CLOSED

Babylon Again
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Greece comes to Randburg!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food at Babylon Again is by far better than any meal I've had in Greece. I dined at a restaurant in the Plaka in Athens, and spent time on many Islands, and I must say, none of those beat this little spot of Greece. It is nostalgic, with plates cracking and the 'ooooopa's' that follows. I always have lamb, the Lamb in Pita being my favourite. It's scrumptuously delicious! I do crave it at times and then I have to have it. The Kleftiko is also a favourite with my family. Always good service, personal attention and the ambience of a real Greek restaurant. Whooopa!

• Visited July 2013

Johannesburg, South Africa
“Warm Greek hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Went there in a party of four. Food was very tasty, and the service good. For a treat, try the Kleftiko, or any of the other lamb dishes. Seafood is also good. Some of us had sushi, and really enjoyed the taste and freshness.The wine list is not large but seems designed for a budget, while keeping the quality good.

• Visited June 2013