“Well revamped”

Add it.
Victory Theater
Ranked #98 of 187 things to do in Johannesburg
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I feel sorry for this place not being able to make ends meat. It is quite good and the show that is on is enjoyable. I do suggest that they have a new shows more often as it is a bit stagnant. Worth a visit if you haven't been before!

1  Thank Gary G

Reviewed July 14, 2013

My wife and I attended this show on our recent trip in South Africa. its incredible. We enjoyed so much.
All music is performed by musicians and you can see them with their colorful costumes, etc.
I can highly recommend it to visit it.

2  Thank Alfred S
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The African dance show usually on there is very popular with visitors. The restaurant, though convenient is clumsily run. The palce has a dilapidated air.

1  Thank Hunt I
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Small intimate Theatre. I've been a few times and enjoyed every single show I've ever seen. This is an old Theatre and you can also eat here. I only ate there once and the food was okay. I like the 'smallness' and 'intimacy' of this Theatre as opposed to large modern theatres.

1  Thank Julie W
See more reviews
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Booked dinner and a show, my advice, have dinner elsewhere before the show. Kingklip R149, with cold stodgy veg and rice. Steak claimed to be 300g, our estimate no more than 220g.

Could be a great evening out, try get restaurant to be the attraction not the convenience

2  Thank Kreefswife