“Hairy dish”

Lattelicious Nelson Mandela Square
Reviewed June 15, 2014

When I received my food I found a nice black curly hair in the fries. Not making a scene I politely send the food back One would expect high standards in such a posh area. Although the waiter and manager was friendly I was a bit disappointed again when we received the bill and we were charged items that we did not order. All sorted out in a decent manner without upsetting the whole restaurant. I will go there again with..."please make sure I don't have hair in my food and we pay for what we've ordered"

Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is a cafe in the mall that serves a variety of fast food or you can sit down for your meal. I ordered a takeaway meal and I got much more than I expected. The sandwich was huge and there was plenty of french fries and a small salad. The cafe is located near an entrance and you can look outside to see the Nelson Mandela Square.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

A frequent lunch spot for me (take out or eat in), as its close to my office. Sandwiches, salads etc all fine, but service slow and unreliable. Pleasant enough setting in busy corner of NM Square mall. Comfy sofas as well as normal chairs.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

This coffee shop is located in the heart of the Nelson Mandela Square - in fact the statue of the great Mr Mandela has its back to the shop! It is ideal for a quick coffee or quick business meeting. The staff are very good and evidently understand the need for speed!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I had a minted lemonade and a toasted ham and tomato sandwhich here for Saturday lunch. Tasty! And good service.