Taking into account the city etc. and having stayed there before I was looking forward to the return. Prior to leaving London I made some requests via e-mail, which were dealt with promptly and eficiently.
I was allocated a Queen Suite, which was very comfortbale. Room Service was always efficient, the room was kept tidy and the bathroom excellent. Choice on room service menu very limited and mini bar was not kept stocked during my stay.
Really liked the small but effiicient Gymn and the courtyard is always a nice place to sit and have a drink, and it is a good place to meet customers.
I used the car service at the hotel constantly during my stay and they were always courteous and punctual. It is one of the better places to stay in Johannesburg and I will certainly be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is situated in the cosmopolitan suburb of Rosebank, a modern district in the North of Johannesburg. Our hotel provides easy access to Sandton, Constitution Hill and African craft markets. With 244 luxury rooms & suites featuring African-inspired decor and fully integrated meeting & conference venues, Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is the business traveller's hotel of choice. Guests are invited to experience the rich wellness of our Amani Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Johannesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg Hotel Johannesburg
- Hyatt Johannesburg
- Johannesburg Hyatt Regency