Check in took way to long. I came in from avery long flight and I was at check in for way too long. My room was quite nice and I did have plenty of space but I had to call 3 times for ice. The club lounge was above average with good service and the food quality throughout the hotel was quite good. The service side lets the hotel down!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is situated in the cosmopolitan suburb of Rosebank, a modern district in the North of Johannesburg. Our hotel provides easy access to Sandton, Constitution Hill and African craft markets. With 244 luxury rooms & suites featuring African-inspired decor and fully integrated meeting & conference venues, Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is the business traveller's hotel of choice. Guests are invited to experience the rich wellness of our Amani Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hyatt Regency Johannesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg Hotel Johannesburg
- Hyatt Johannesburg
- Johannesburg Hyatt Regency