This is a beautiful place and the service is perfect. Friendly and helpful staff that helps you in organizing your stay. The rooms are nice, clean and luxurious as you may expect from this hotel branch. The breakfast buffet is outstanding, multiple types of fish, cheeses, bread and fruits. There is also a good fish restaurant in the shopping mall. While this is Hyatt, Wifi is only free at the bar, a little pathetic nowadays. Also, some staff members were not helpful to my wife, there is still a gap between man and woman in South Africa. Unfortunately, the swimming pool was closed due to maintenance but the gym offered a good place to work out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is situated in the cosmopolitan suburb of Rosebank, a modern district in the North of Johannesburg. Our hotel provides easy access to Sandton, Constitution Hill and African craft markets. With 244 luxury rooms & suites featuring African-inspired decor and fully integrated meeting & conference venues, Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is the business traveller's hotel of choice. Guests are invited to experience the rich wellness of our Amani Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Regency Johannesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg Hotel Johannesburg
- Hyatt Johannesburg
- Johannesburg Hyatt Regency