Stayed for only 1 night due to flight next morning but thought the hotel was lovely. The hotel did not have our reservation initially due to lack of communication with agent, but did not keep us waiting long. We had a lovely large room and large clean bath and shower room. The spa area was just fantastic with everything supplied you could imagine. Did not arrive at hotel til 6 pm so not safe to go out sightseeing but had a lovely meal in the Mall downstairs after the gorgeous spa - very relaxing after travelling - and had a super breakfast in the morning. Because of our only l night stay - we did think we may as well have stayed at an airport hotel to save on taxi fares - but we thought the hotel was excellent. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is situated in the cosmopolitan suburb of Rosebank, a modern district in the North of Johannesburg. Our hotel provides easy access to Sandton, Constitution Hill and African craft markets. With 244 luxury rooms & suites featuring African-inspired decor and fully integrated meeting & conference venues, Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is the business traveller's hotel of choice. Guests are invited to experience the rich wellness of our Amani Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Regency Johannesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg Hotel Johannesburg
- Hyatt Johannesburg
- Johannesburg Hyatt Regency